Poreč Sport’s Association was founded in 1996 and represents the community of sports associations, companies and institutions, as legal entities from the sports system, which have their headquarters in the City of Poreč.
The goals of SZGP are:
- Planned and organized development and promotion of sports in the area of the City of Poreč,
- Development of sports activities for children and youth,
- Development of sports and recreational activities of citizens,
- Promoting the educational functions of sports and sports recreation, fair play, understanding, tolerance and responsibility through sports and sports recreation,
- Creating conditions and encouragement for achieving top and sports results,
- Spreading Olympic ideals and strengthening the Olympic movement,
- Coordinated performance of activities of associated legal entities from the sports system in the implementation of sports programs.
Poreč Sport’s Association, allying all sport clubs within the City of Poreč, in accordance with national Sport Act, is the promoter of the Programme of public sports programme co-funded through the Council of City of Poreč. The Programme of public sports programme co-funding has been based on targets which lead the development of sports in a systematic and well organized manner through programme fields described in the procedures provided for in the Poreč Sport’s Association Rules and Regulations.
Copyright © 2020 ENDURANCE: Entrepreneurial Capacity-building for Sport