Partners will carry out a comprehensive mapping and stock taking of the dynamics of sports and entrepreneurship in the countries involved.
They will focus on:
- defining the common attributes of these domains and explore their similarities,
- identifying best practices/case studies in linking sports and entrepreneurship for sustainable careers,
- exploring and systemising pathways from sports to business,
- identifying individual examples and success stories,
- defining entrepreneurship as a career option with sports and its advantages and disadvantages,
- identifying gaps in entrepreneurship training for (future) sportsmen and sports students.
Based on the comprehensive mapping and stock taking of the dynamics of sports and entrepreneurship in the countries involved, partners will produce the ENDURANCE report that will summarize the above-mentioned aspects into a set of findings on common traits and links between sports sports and entrepreneurship and develop recommendations and success and failure factors in linking sports and entrepreneurship for sustainable careers for learners in VET and sport systems.
IO2 will provide an operational perspective to the commonalities and links between sport and entrepreneurship, their reinforcing roles and mechanisms. Moreover, IO2 will compile the wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise that the partners will extrapolate through the tasks carried out at implementation of IO2.
Copyright © 2020 ENDURANCE: Entrepreneurial Capacity-building for Sport